CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Empty Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:06 pm

jock2007

jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

Full Flush Poker 150% Welcome Bonus and 20% Cashback Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Imp

As the air starts to chill we thought we added a little warmth with our $2000 Winter Warmer Turbo GTD!
The tournament will run Monday - Friday at 4 p.m. ET daily. You can buy-in for just $6.00 + $0.60 or 660 Promo Bucks.

Terms & Conditions 
Promotions are created as an extra offer to reward new and existing players within the Equity Poker Network (EPN). EPN encourages players to participate in promotions but also has the responsibility of refraining players from abusing them. Any promotion abuse that comes to the attention of EPN may result in the cancellation of that promotion and/or future promotions for that particular player or party. Our definition of abuse by a player includes but is not limited to the use of promotional offers without the player ever risking their own funds, meaning the use of questionable funds in our promotions could carry negative consequences.

• The tournament buy-in will be $6 + $0.60 or 660 Promo Bucks.

• Players will receive 2000 starting tournament chips.

• The $2,000 Guaranteed Tournament will be a re-buy and an add-on tournament, the re-buy will be allowed during the first hour at a price or $6  + $0.60 

• There will be one add-on available at the first break for a price of $6 + $0.60, players will receive 4000 tournament chips for an add-on.

• The top 25 finishes will share the total prize pool.

• Players are only allowed one active account. The name on a player's EPN account must match the name on their payment method(s) used to make the deposit or the bonus will be void.

• Promo Bucks are a promotional currency that can be used to buy in to various tournaments.

• Promo Bucks have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for real money.

• EPN reserves the right to limit the number of times a player may participate in a promotion. Identity of participants will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, email address, credit/charge/debit card number, and any other forms of identification which may be required. Where multiple-participation is permitted, EPN reserves the right to limit the number of bonuses earned by any participant.

• By participating in the Event you grant EPN the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.

• EPN may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of players or any one player to participate in promotions, and to restrict the eligibility of any group or category of players to participate in promotions.

• EPN reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without further notice. However, EPN will use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice to the players of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination.

• EPN shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of any modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion, and any liability of the sort shall be borne solely, and exclusively by the end user.

• EPN reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time for any reason whatsoever. If upon such review it appears that a player is participating in strategies which EPN, in its sole discretion, deem to be abusive, the Company reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such players to the promotion.

• Regular Terms and Conditions for tournaments apply

Full Flush Poker 150% Welcome Bonus and 20% Cashback Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Imp

https://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

2Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Empty Re: Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:07 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

i won this game

3Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Empty Re: Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:25 pm

jock2007

jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

Ha wtg m8 well done, i never have cash play play lol,

https://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

4Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Empty Re: Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:30 pm

snklzona

snklzona

Very nice Chris I donked out early from the 10k freeroll...I am registered at FFP for todays 50k...it is great to see you get this place going again...hope to see either 1 of you at tables...gl todd   aka snklzona

5Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Empty Re: Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:33 pm

snklzona

snklzona

P.S. I'm pretty sure I seen you playing slots a couple times...and also think you are member of streak...so am I...L8R

6Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Empty Re: Full flush poker 2kgtd winter warmer Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:09 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

snklzona wrote:P.S. I'm pretty sure I seen you playing slots a couple times...and also think you are member of streak...so am I...L8R
 you are correct sir i am a fan of streak

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum