CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Guess whos back?....No it's not Eminem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess whos back?....No it's not Eminem.

Post by MrSmooth67 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 am

Well hello AllStar's.
It is I MrSmooth posting 1st time in a long time.Now that's not to say that I haven't been coming around the forum. I show up here practically every day (Not always) but I am here. Well well well where to begin. By now everyone who is a part of any poker playing online has already been effected by the recent shut downs of major poker sites as well as payment options for U.S. player's which totally sucks. This for me is one of the reasons I don't play much anymore. From time to time I may log onto Felts or Cake because I have a few bucks left between the sites. I play rings mostly because I have no way to deposit and that's ok with me... With all these recent events and merging of poker sites and forums over the past year or so has taken the wind out of my sail to engage in online poker..Never the less there is a silver lining to this story after all.. I have recently subscribed to the ClubWPT and I'm going to spend a month or 2 test driving the site so to speak just to see how it goes. I have been working alot this summer too.Not that it's a bad thing but I've been busier this summer then summers past.Well that's about all I got for you folks at the moment.Hope all is well in health and family and wish you all nothing but the best of times all the time....
MrSmooth67
allstar elite
allstar elite

+/- : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess whos back?....No it's not Eminem.

Post by jock2007 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 am

Hey MrSmooth , its gr8 your still around , you are 1 of the best ppl i have met online through poker so its gr8 to still see you about, as for the US poker problem i been checking 2+2 forums for a solution Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

+/- : 15

http://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by crispchris on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:39 pm

hi bud its tuff out there i know most us are sitting around waitin the storm out . i also am at club wpt but i will be stetting some games up soon . i realize its tuff to make a buck i also am haveing issues depositing so when the games come they will be worth the wait for sure btw im crispchris on clubwpt i am 3 wks in already have claimed enough prize money to pay next month im liking it gl and me to yer buddy wpt if you want

chips flow like water threw my fingers
crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

+/- : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveocrisp on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Hey Champ!! I have slowed down on my poker playing BIG time!I havent joined WPT yet... I plan to tho... I have been working 10 to 15 hour days, sleeping my days off away!! (old age)!! Haven't been around here much, but gonna change that! OTR had my time... as you know, I am a 1 forum type ... I will be here from now on. Hope to see ya soon!
Steveocrisp
allstar elite
allstar elite

+/- : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top