CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

deposit methods i use

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1deposit methods i use  Empty deposit methods i use Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this card will work on luvin and merge its also a good way to make money from getting your friends to join you both get 20 so join with me today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this card is easy to load at most cvs walgreens walmart and works great on merge

Last edited by crispchris on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total

2deposit methods i use  Empty Re: deposit methods i use Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

ok theres no way to know if you get a mastercard or visa with this deal but luvin excepts paypal deposites and so do i for merge if you have a card that wont load i can help

3deposit methods i use  Empty paypal Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:46 pm

I'd immensely welcome the opportunity to put $20.00 at Ironduke, though you paypal acct. I'll even donate $5.00 to the CrispPokerAllStars operating fund. That's how much
I enjoy being a part of this fantastic website I truly do thank you for accepting me here. Let me know when I can do the paypal thing. I am so ready to play something other than freerolls. I have a MC.

4deposit methods i use  Empty Re: deposit methods i use Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

i feel some buyins are due as well .i just needed a foundation of buyin players i think we may be there and yes i will have the transfer ready by noon tomarrow just pm my screen name and sit ty d

5deposit methods i use  Empty Re: deposit methods i use Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:03 am

rockstardad

rockstardad
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

how does that work? do i need to use your link there? im down for gettin us both some free $ and makin a depo at duke.
rock

6deposit methods i use  Empty Re: deposit methods i use Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:43 am

just get up with chris

7deposit methods i use  Empty Re: deposit methods i use Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:48 am

easiest way, get a walmart visa, load it, use it at @Ironduke

8deposit methods i use  Empty yep Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:08 am

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

DAMMDOYLE1 wrote:easiest way, get a walmart visa, load it, use it at @Ironduke
i agree and they have the lowest monthly fee its $3 also you can load with any greendot money card they sell those everywhere

9deposit methods i use  Empty Re: deposit methods i use Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm

PirateNPinkPoker

PirateNPinkPoker

crispchris wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this card will work on luvin and merge its also a good way to make money from getting your friends to join you both get 20 so join with me today

this card is easy to load at most cvs walgreens walmart and works great on merge

so do i load my credit card on your paypal account and then you transfer tomy account...cause iron duke keeps denying my gift card?

10deposit methods i use  Empty Re: deposit methods i use Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

PirateNPinkPoker wrote:
crispchris wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so do i load my credit card on your paypal account and then you transfer tomy account...cause iron duke keeps denying my gift card?

you can use my pay pal if needed but id like to help get your card working what did you get im on facebook now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum