CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW

+10
rockstardad
crispcannabiscrowd
inittowinit30
PirateNPinkPoker
TommyJr
plumas31
tld456
tanyastar1234
OFFMYLAMBO
crispchris
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:32 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

First topic message reminder :

I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT SO MEMBERS CAN JOIN A GROUP WHICH FITS THEM AND IT SHOULD ALSO CHANGE YOUR NAMES COLOR . IF WE GET ENOUGH GOUPS WE CAN HAVE INTER FORUM USERGROUP GAMES AT SOME TIME FOR PRIZES AND REP LOL ANYWAY IF YOU WANT A GROUP ADD JUST ADD HERE if you want to join the two groups we already have let me know theres

IF I AM RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE USERGROUPS TAB NOW AND JOIN THE GROUP YOU WANT

THE PINK LADIES

The Cannabis Crowd

THE BOUNTY HUNTERS

Last edited by crispchris on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

26CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:41 pm

so hey, where did Riverloser (Tommy Jr.) end up at

27CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:55 pm

TommyJr

Ill join Bounty Hunters if there is room for me

28CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 pm

cool

29CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:32 am

PirateNPinkPoker

PirateNPinkPoker

what do we do in the groups?

30CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

take first place in any crisppoker game get ten points . also on the list is dukes nooner and the duke 100 qualifier saty . i will try to update points daily also thers a prize for person with the most points at the end. i will shortly let you know the end date . this starts NOW so gl . make sure i know who you are on duke and ppl may join groups at any time

31CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:28 pm

OFFMYLAMBO

OFFMYLAMBO

any coupons for todays 20gtd crisp game

32CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:11 am

CrispPoker Forum $20GTD "DukeItOut"

33CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 am

inittowinit30

this is a unique and sweet idea like a forum wars type of thing inside the forum i was accepted to my usergroup i ask to join so game on everyone

34CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:11 am

welcome to it....gl

35CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:10 pm

crispcannabiscrowd

do i have to say what group i wanna be in or is it obvious

36CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:16 pm

rockstardad

rockstardad
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

lol welcome to the group bud

37CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:54 pm

crispcannabiscrowd

thanks for the welcome rockstardad.

38CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:40 pm

rockstardad

rockstardad
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

5 more points for the cannibus crowd for the nooner today Very Happy

39CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Duke's Weekend NL $100 Freeroll Qualifier-2nd
(41615877)

40CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:38 am

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

join up thers a group tab on above on our main pg

41CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Is this where you post points? Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:02 am

Ninja2042

Ninja2042

Got 2nd place in the MzM1LL10ns $15 GTD Weekly Challenge. I think that is worth 10 points for Bounty Hunters.

What about the HWP games... 2nd place tonight if that counts and 3rd place in the afternoon game.

Where can I see the point totals?
Should I be posting points elsewhere?

42CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:10 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

43CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 am

pokerbandit22

pokerbandit22
Allstar JR
Allstar JR

i want in pink ladys
is it ok??
and can we pick 2??

44CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Groups Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Chiphunter

Put me with the Potheads !!

http://www.chiphunters.com

45CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:35 am

RiverBoatQ

RiverBoatQ
Allstar JR
Allstar JR

Chiphunter wrote:Put me with the Potheads !!

Hi Chiphunter and welcome to CrispPoker Smile at the top of the page you'll see "groups" click there you can join the group you want. gl at the tables cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum