CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plumas31's trophy room

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plumas31's trophy room Empty Plumas31's trophy room Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

Stealing a page from our dear leader. I am going to put up my MTT trophy wins in this thread.

2Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

first post

Photobucket

3Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 pm

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

got another 1 today. A small 1 but i got in with a ticket from hero poker so it was essentialy a freeroll.

Photobucket

4Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 am

tracy123456

tracy123456

are US players able to deposit at this site???

5Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am

tracy123456

tracy123456

i forgot to ask, is there a link i should use if i want to play at hero poker?????

6Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 am

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

As far as i know hero poker uses the same deposit methods as all the other MERGE sites so i would assume US players would be fine. We dont have a banner up yet but i will try to have 1 up shortly.

7Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 am

tracy123456

tracy123456

OK TY for the info!! was hoping for like a free dollar to get started and try it out first! before i deposited!! but no biggie!! and i thought u all might get some kind of bonus for signing peeps up!!!

8Plumas31's trophy room Empty hero poker and betonlinepoker? Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 pm

5acesWTF

Have any of you others notised that betonline is from the hero network.Isuppose maybe they are owned by the same person and although hero runs on merge network i know it is alsoit's own site just linbked to merge,the hero owner is a former pokerstars head guy that i know to.I wonder exactly what this hero network is and I suppose it's to keep different traffic flow maybe betonline is dfferent owner and will be a wait and see if either survive if us poker gets regulated ,as I understand the proposal they may not get a u s license.Who really knows .I guess when that day comes we will,anyways best of luck to all of you..

9Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 am

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

Freeroll put on by heartbeat-poker

Photobucket

10Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 pm

tracy123456

tracy123456

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID U GET THE PASSWORD FOR THAT TOURNEY???

11Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:06 pm

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

I got the pw from they're chatroom just before the game. Never heard of them before yesterday, then my Iron Duke flash messenger mentioned their freeroll so i joined up with them. There were some new faces there and some familiar ones too.

12Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

tracy123456

tracy123456

Cool beans! i signed up there long time ago, just never went back! Thank for the info!!!

13Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 pm

ravenkitty

they are having another one tonight just gotta be in the chatroom to get the password

14Plumas31's trophy room Empty Re: Plumas31's trophy room Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 am

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

33 cents in, 6 bucks out.

Photobucket

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum