CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Where are you playing ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are you playing ?

Post by jock2007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:07 am

So where is every 1 playing there poker ?

ive been playing on gear poker, hog wild and carbon,

there is a few worth while freerolls on each of these site to get a bankroll started,

so what you waiting for ? post what sites you play on ect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

+/- : 15

http://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are you playing ?

Post by stwrty on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

for the past few months I`ve been playing at Gear Poker and was finding it fairly easy to cash in their freerollsbut since they merged with sportsbetting(bet online)they`ve cut down the number of daily freerolls but increased their value(slightly)but now you got double the field of donks to battle though before the bingo stops and the poker starts,lol.
I also like to hang out at Hogwild,its a cheap way to play poker ,against really good players with a chance of picking up a prize or a bit of cash,so far i`ve got $150 with OTR (Jock did some digging to find out any withdrawal requirements and all is good)
Intertops is another site i been using,over the weekend i played in four of their Thanksgiving freerolls and cashed in three of them,not big bucks but enough to take to a cheap ringer or a coupla cheapish tournis when i cant find a freeroll.

and thats all i can tell ya Very Happy

good luck where ever y`all play

"If ya like to gamble,then baby i`m your man, you win some lose some,its - all - the same to me"
stwrty

+/- : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by jock2007 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 pm

thanks for the post , them intertops freerolls are cool, im not sure whats going on with sports betting / gear poker , im waiting on e-mail reply

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

Back to top Go down

Post by crispchris on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:46 pm

i won $100 on hogwild and was paid in 2 days you need to go and email them your paypal account so make sure you have one they are free.. im playing on carbon,clubwpt,wptapl,and intertops . due to restrictions put on usa players i cant deposit on many other sites.

chips flow like water threw my fingers
crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

+/- : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by jock2007 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 pm

i think stranger will be very happy with being able to withdraw to paypal as he has a very nice winnings on hogwild so would be a good time of year for him to withdraw fp

jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveocrisp on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 am

When I get the chance... I play at Hog Wild Poker. I have had to cut back on the amount of leagues I play in.. but got the "OK" to go for the Staking Series and Goomers League. Good luck to all and See Ya @ the tables!
Steveocrisp
allstar elite
allstar elite

+/- : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top