CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013 Empty CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

I live close to many of you and maybe you can cash in on that.I like to visit new games meet our forum members and play poker when i can.So do you live in the massachusetts area?I want to stake you. Let me know any smaller range buyin you wish to play.If i can make it to the game Crisppoker will stake you if you are willing to spit any winnings with the site 60% us 40% you( as a bonus if i cash you will get paid a small amount from my winnings). This I hope is good as i will travel to you and pay your buyin. Maybe bring some poker gear.FREE poker for you. If you cant find a game i can! We have the Eastern Poker Tour and many smaller Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods sngs and buyins. PLease contact support@crisppoker.net if interested

2CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013 Empty Crisppoker live stake claimed times two Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

Well we had us a poker game.Thursday night i took about an Hour and a half drive with my brother inlaw aka ralph magee (poker tokers may remember him sadly he has no pc since reefer poker days) and met up with the one and only rockstardad. We had a great time playing in a Eastern poker tour $20 dinner freeroll in marlboro mass at the (get this )ALL STAR BAR AND GRILL.Is that sweet or what. So with a crisppoker stake and crisppoker t shirt in hand we sat down at 7:30 and played poker untill 8:30 when we ate a very nice buffet dinner .Did i mention me and rockstardad took a nice pregame bone ride (good times). We got to play with at least 4 of the best well known wsop players in massachusetts and rhode island that night, it was awsome. I took a bad river beat after a few hrs and was out with pocket tens. Ralp went untill 10th place and played awsome poker.Rockstar dad did us all proud and took 5th place (boy he held his own) Sadly 3 got paid from 84 but great to have two allstars go so deep. I had a greaaaat time and cant wait for our next meet.

3CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013 Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 am

stwrty

stwrty

Sounds like you all had a brilliant night guys,you done us proud,I remember Ralph from PT tell him i said Hi.
Wish me and jock didn`t live 3000miles away,lol

4CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013 Empty Re: CRISPPOKER LIVE STAKE 2013 Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 pm

rockstardad

rockstardad
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

most deffanitly good times cant wait till next week. was a great time after the stardum stares where all done lmao. took a bit to get used to the fact that just cause i saw them on tv doesnt mean they are better then me. i was a nervouse wreck when i sat at my 1st table and 2 pros sat down. looking forward to next week tho. (good time)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum