CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rank system and how to each rank

+5
KrystilD
crispchris
pokermonkey
meatbeastoftheeast
jock2007
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rank system and how to each rank Empty Rank system and how to each rank Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm

jock2007

jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

I have implemented the rank system , each rank will have its own set of rules to gain entry into it.

the ranks are as follows

ALLSTAR wannabe : any 1 with less than 100 posts
All Stars : any 1 with a post number between 101 - 500
allstar pros : any 1 with a post number between 501 - 1000
allstar legends : any 1 with a post number of over 1000 posts

https://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

2Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

meatbeastoftheeast

meatbeastoftheeast
Allstar JR
Allstar JR

First one to allstar getssss? Smile

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694485014

3Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm

pokermonkey

pokermonkey

wow I dont have that much to say so I'm gonna be a wannabe for awhile Shocked Smile

4Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:26 am

is it ok to copy and paste a post or 2 fifty times affraid good idea though even if it takes me 20 years to complete a step or 2

5Rank system and how to each rank Empty points system Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:41 am

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

keeping true to how i feel, you dont have to post to get entry into games on anything this is just to reward those who like to post by giving them status there should be no worries as to what one has for points ty

6Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:37 pm

101 post to be allstart...ugh...i better get busy Smile

7Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:11 am

meatbeastoftheeast

meatbeastoftheeast
Allstar JR
Allstar JR

Yeah no kidding Smile just make sure they are quality! unlike this response im writing! haha

8Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 pm

every thing I say is quality...what you talkin' bout "Smile

9Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm

KrystilD

KrystilD
allstar elite
allstar elite

Yeah, and I never have that much to say unless you want to talk about MoRon'. Then I would definitely be an ALLSTAR!!!!

10Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 am

spunter

what kind ofposts do they have to be?

11Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 am

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

thats fine lol

12Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:06 pm

MrSmooth67

MrSmooth67
allstar elite
allstar elite

KrystilD wrote:Yeah, and I never have that much to say unless you want to talk about MoRon'. Then I would definitely be an ALLSTAR!!!!

MoRon... lol Isn't that French?

13Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Steveocrisp

Steveocrisp
allstar elite
allstar elite

spunter wrote:what kind ofposts do they have to be?
as long as its not spam type post or just 1 word.. its good... gotta make some kinda sense is all.

14Rank system and how to each rank Empty no sense Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 pm

hartmans34

hartmans34

most of my rants and posts make little sense but i will try my best to not get a hooked on phonics accolade.

15Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 pm

meatbeastoftheeast

meatbeastoftheeast
Allstar JR
Allstar JR

Ha, that's an awesome idea for an accolade!

16Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 am

hartmans34

hartmans34

i know right......i even got a good pic for it.come on admin....

17Rank system and how to each rank Empty Re: Rank system and how to each rank Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 pm

jock2007

jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

This can be reviewed and changed to different entry requirments if there is enough people want it changed ,

https://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum