CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

CarbonSports Poker 2013

+3
nychick26
ollyy
jock2007
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty CarbonSports Poker 2013 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:40 pm

jock2007

jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

CARBON SPORTS LINK 2013

Carbon Poker is one of the newest online poker sites on the internet, but also one of the most promising of the newly released. It is based on the Poker.com skin, The software is superb, fast and flexible, comes bundled with Blackjack and Backgammon and all the vital functions and filters you can think of when you play at the tables, or when you browse through the lobby. It also features very soft competition and comes with a great variety of games, including rarities like Razz and 5 Card Draw.

Software

Carbon Poker is using the perfected software of the Poker.com network .It is based fully on a Flash module, meaning that aside from being a low-weighting program, it is also resizable with no image quality loss as a direct result. Aside from just looking good, Carbon Poker offers everything from player notes to custom chat icons to excellent lobby filters. All in all, there is little to complain about.

Traffic

It is a member of a new and very small network, but in spite of this, there is more action than you would expect. Both real and play money players go beyond 8000 during peak hours, which is more than acceptable. Most of the traffic is in Texas Hold'em as one would expect, but Omaha and other games are populated every now and then too. , although the frequent freerolls do lure a lot of new and veteran players to the tournament tables as well.

Tournaments

Carbon Poker does offer a few exciting tournaments, but is limited to its lower player count, you have the regular and daily freerolls ranging from $50 and up to $50,000 (occuring only once every month). Freerolls aside, CarbonPoker also offers tournaments with guaranteed cash prizes ranging up to a few thousand dollars.

Soft Competition

The competition is usually very soft at Carbon Poker. It is typically poker rookies and small-stacked players who come to play at the freerolls,

As a new member on Carbon Poker, you receive a wealthy bonus worth $1000 with a match of 200%. To claim it, you are required to enter the Carbon Poker promotional code max1000 (also known as promo code) in the Coupons field, which is located in the cashier.

Loyalty Rewards

As a player at Carbon Poker, you earn Comp Points, which is short for complimentary points. you earn such points to receive rewards for being a loyal member.

Promotions

Carbon Poker is still in a growing phase and must attract more poker players before it can offer heavy duty promotions. For now, you have the new player bonus at $1000 and freeroll entries added, regular freerolls, a Royal Flush bonus which earns you a 100x bonus every time you hit it with your pocket cards, and last but not least, the comp points, which are fairly rewarding.

Support

Only e-mail support is available once you run into trouble. T

Deposit & Cashout Methods

Deposits: Visa, MasterCard, ECO, Click2Pay, Neteller, Moneybookers and ePassporte.

Cash-outs: Neteller, Click2Pay, MyCitadel and bank transfer.

CARBON SPORTS LINK 2013]

2 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty carbonpoker like Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 pm

ollyy

play poker for four years on carbon, and real and virtual, I like this site,

3 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty i play there Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 pm

nychick26

nychick26

i have played on carbon for a few years now i have cashed out checks from there pretty good site almost the same as iron duke but it does have some different games

4 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:22 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

im setting up a $25 freeroll here

5 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 pm

mrholdem05

nice site in my opinion just like all the other merge sites

6 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Twix

I play on Carbon for years already, it's a good poker room and their support is good.

7 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

bumped new carbon sports link 2013

8 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Admin

allstar elite
allstar elite

the link is broke, please re-check it

https://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

9 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

works ok for me

10 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 pm

jock2007

jock2007
allstar elite
allstar elite

its ok for me nw too lol

https://crisppoker1.forumotion.co.uk

11 CarbonSports Poker 2013 Empty Re: CarbonSports Poker 2013 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

we got a new member on feb 17 from a usa ip addy if this was you let me know so you are added to the vip list ty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum