CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW

+10
rockstardad
crispcannabiscrowd
inittowinit30
PirateNPinkPoker
TommyJr
plumas31
tld456
tanyastar1234
OFFMYLAMBO
crispchris
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:32 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT SO MEMBERS CAN JOIN A GROUP WHICH FITS THEM AND IT SHOULD ALSO CHANGE YOUR NAMES COLOR . IF WE GET ENOUGH GOUPS WE CAN HAVE INTER FORUM USERGROUP GAMES AT SOME TIME FOR PRIZES AND REP LOL ANYWAY IF YOU WANT A GROUP ADD JUST ADD HERE if you want to join the two groups we already have let me know theres

IF I AM RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE USERGROUPS TAB NOW AND JOIN THE GROUP YOU WANT

THE PINK LADIES

The Cannabis Crowd

THE BOUNTY HUNTERS

Last edited by crispchris on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

2CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

OFFMYLAMBO

OFFMYLAMBO

how about a group called "The Cannabis Crowd"

3CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

COME ON DONT BE SHY

4CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:11 pm

when will group choices be posted

5CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 pm

tanyastar1234

got an email saying i was added to the pink ladies.i am not sure what it's all about but sounds cool.

6CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

i needed to see that this group worked so i added you if you dont want in just leave the group or start another ok ty

7CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

that's cool.....gl 2day

8CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty they are bud Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

DAMMDOYLE1 wrote:when will group choices be posted

try here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 pm

it looked to me like Jr mods is full...so I went with Bounty, but if more people want to join, I'll start my own call Legion..We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

10CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 pm

OFFMYLAMBO

OFFMYLAMBO

come to "The Cannabis Crowd" Doyle

11CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 am

tanyastar1234

i want to stay in the pink ladies group : )

12CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:40 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

the groups are coming along well make sure you get yer freinds to join at this point i am a bounty hunter

13CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm

tld456

I want to join,crisp put me where you think I need to be .

14CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 pm

come to the bounty hunters

15CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 pm

tld456

Bounty Hunters sounds great!

16CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 pm

tld456

DAMMDOYLE1 wrote:come to the bounty hunters
Sounds great how do i get in

17CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 pm

cool and welcome

18CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 pm

tld456

[quote="DAMMDOYLE1"]cool and welcome Thanks Doyle

19CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

we need more members join a group get your friends who play on duke to join a group or start your own group like offmylambo did

20CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 pm

How many members are needed in each group and when shall it begin or are we making all this up as we go along.

21CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

I believe it starts in October but im not entirely sure.

22CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:16 am

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

i will have a list up soon of points, games, info , all that good stuff
but yes starts in oct

23CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:25 am

cool...I've referred two people to join here and BountyHunter...here are their names: Riverloser and dr.walt....hope they show up.....thanks

24CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 am

TommyJr

I will join group. This is Riverloser on Iron Duke TommyJr is my name on the forum.

25CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Empty Re: CRISPPOKER USER GROUPS JOIN NOW Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 am

Excellent....Welcome Tommy....beer machine is in the corner...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum