CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical Use of Hemp

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medical Use of Hemp Empty Medical Use of Hemp Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Steveocrisp

Steveocrisp
allstar elite
allstar elite

I think is a good thing for medical use... However, I think the dispenceries and doctors are making it impossible for the average person to afford it! Making the black market eaiser and stronger. We have a long way to go to get rid of the stigma that comes along with the use of hemp.

2Medical Use of Hemp Empty Re: Medical Use of Hemp Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

plumas31

plumas31
allstar elite
allstar elite

i agree that the price at the "dispenceries" is basicly the same as the street price if you buy processed mj. I personaly use the dispenseries to buy clones. The local club sells a clone for the same price they sell a gram of weed.

3Medical Use of Hemp Empty Re: Medical Use of Hemp Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 pm

MrSmooth67

MrSmooth67
allstar elite
allstar elite

A long way is right Steveo... Until it becomes legal on a federal level they will continue to keep prices higher
and like you said the black market will benefit... Now the flip side of this and this is just my opinion, If it is legalized
at the federal level your underground black market will suffer greatly...thus causing the possibility of crime.
now when i say crime I mean crimes committed to these weed stores and doctors who provide the prescriptions for medical weed...

4Medical Use of Hemp Empty Re: Medical Use of Hemp Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm

ovi1kanobi

The whole war on drugs thing all got started because drug dealers didn't want competition, look into it. I've even heard claimes of the cia selling cocaine look that one up too will surprise you. Also weed was only made illegal because the paper companies didn't want hemp paper being sold. What it all boils down to is people didn't want they're profits fucked with so they lobbied against it. It's all fucking government propaganda bullshit. End the war on citizens! Now I'm not saying I condone the use of hard drugs but we could get rid of so much crime by just legalizing it all, which would save lives and take money off the black market

edit- Did I forget to mention legalization would help the econamy greatly? You could tax it and start bringing money into the country instead of it leaving to overseas drug dealers.

5Medical Use of Hemp Empty Re: Medical Use of Hemp Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:43 pm

meatbeastoftheeast

meatbeastoftheeast
Allstar JR
Allstar JR

Not only would it help the economy but we would never have to cut down another tree for paper. It also would help improve the environment. We could get oil from it for an alternative source. As well everyone could be as happy as I am with my marijuana! Theres about 500 reasons why it should be legal and only one reason it is illegal. The US Government!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694485014

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum