CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

went cold went broke!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1went cold went broke! Empty went cold went broke! Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 am

nychick26

nychick26

so i was doin good winnin or placin in tourneys everyday had my bankroll up to $70 then it happened i went cold not just chilly but FREEZING COLD i couldn't win with pocket AA flopping my A it was horrible for like 4 days lost my whole bankroll and almost all my points today i signed in had 0 dollars and 0 cents 34 points signed up for an 11cent tourney and it happened i was back took first played in another took 1st placed in the $100 free roll qualifier took 2nd played in a 60cent sit and go took 1st played in a 2.20 bounty sit and go took 1st with 1 extra bounty my bankroll is now up to $8.51 phew i needed that im back lol.

2went cold went broke! Empty Re: went cold went broke! Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:34 am

RiverBoatQ

RiverBoatQ
Allstar JR
Allstar JR

You just never know right bounce it's not over till your balance reads $0.00 so... way to go chick cheers

3went cold went broke! Empty ty Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:25 am

nychick26

nychick26

ty very much chip and a chair right lol

4went cold went broke! Empty Re: went cold went broke! Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:05 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

thats awsome i love that when you come back . and just to let you know . yer not done go go go i had 2$ this week played the 2 bounty went to 13 then blasted over 200 i hope you hit a big one in he next day gl

5went cold went broke! Empty Re: went cold went broke! Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:05 pm

nychick26

nychick26

thats awsome your over 200 thats where i wanna be lol congrats and gl to all see you on the felt Smile

6went cold went broke! Empty Re: went cold went broke! Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:04 pm

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

no glammer in it im still down over 200 lol but with time i will be back you and raz are both great players. and have a very good teacher . i played with al when he had a site called poker pages were you earned spath points you could trade in for live action . you couldnt beat it was awsome . the guy really knows alot and makes himself avail thats unique . i have no doubt you will both go far gl and keep up the nice work .

7went cold went broke! Empty Re: went cold went broke! Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 pm

wtg....gl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum