CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CRISPPOKER
Hello and welcome to crisppokerforums , Please log in or register to access the forums,
There is many reasons to regester with us such as :

* access to the chatbox
* lots of top poker promotions
* upto date information on all of our freerolls
* access to all our bonus codes for different sites
* share / read storys from other poker players
* learn to play poker
* Daily poker news from around the world
* All the news about dec 1st 2014 and what it means for uk poker

We also have inside a very nice US section for players from the united states, In This section is reviews of all LEGAL poker clients

Thanks for visiting crisppoker forums,

Look forward to chatting to to you all in our busy chatbox

ADMIN

CRISPPOKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have you Ever wanted us to get rid of the ads or us to get our own domain then look HERE to see how you can help !!!! Join us on Titan Poker or any of our supported sites

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi from Ovi1, also a question about merge

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ovi1kanobi1

Well I've been really busy the last year and haven't had anytime for poker. Well Now I'm finally in the position where I think I can stay home and make enough off poker the get by. Well here's the problem. All my old accounts are in a friend of mines name. He used to live with me and because of deposit trouble he helped me deposit easily. Also he had an account 6 months old so I could make an ewallet account. Anyways I didnt want to get into that mess again so I made a few accounts in my name looking for the best rakeback deals. Now even though I already signed up and deposited through a rakeback site overbet is telling me no new merge rakeback. This will come out to a lot of money each year and I might have to pass merge up or use my friends account too but thats such a head ache. I really like the merge tournaments and made $350 yesterday playing them soo I really dont want to leave merge. Any ideas anyone? Also great to come in and see you guys are all still active here, cant wait to hear from you all!

MzMiLLionz

MzMiLLionz
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

ovi, chris might be able to help you with this stuff..i dont know much about the technical things and he is the one that has contact with the site admins. I do know someone at Iron duke but i'm not near smart enough to discuss rake back stuff..i hope chris can help you.

crispchris

crispchris
ALLSTARS PRO
ALLSTARS PRO

as far as i know merge killed off any rakeback. this may sound starnge but im getting real go rake back wkly from gohard poker . im only playing 5 and ten cent games but i would imagine there rake on larger buyins is sweet and as i said they do theres wkly. its old and on everleaf network i think its called but maybe the way to go for rev. nice to hear from you bud we hope to see you soon ina game tc

ovi1kanobi1

crispchris wrote:as far as i know merge killed off any rakeback. this may sound starnge but im getting real go rake back wkly from gohard poker . im only playing 5 and ten cent games but i would imagine there rake on larger buyins is sweet and as i said they do theres wkly. its old and on everleaf network i think its called but maybe the way to go for rev. nice to hear from you bud we hope to see you soon ina game tc

Ya the problem is when I am grinding my tourneys rakeback is like $3-$10 a day comes out to at least a grand a year without it. This really sucks might have to use my friends account and transfer to mine for withdraw. Let me know if you have any good alternatives or any connects for me to get cash back that would equal rakeback

Edit- As for everleaf and cake I already got 27% on cake and 40% on everleaf but play most my tourneys on merge. Signed up for 45% rakeback through rakebrain they said I was approved but then I got an email from affiliates trying to convince me vip program is the same which its not unless you generate tons of rake every month

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum